Note: This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market; all opinions are my own.
Stop the presses because I’ve discovered quite possibly the best thing yet. Okay, that’s totally false because (1) I did not discover it on my own and (2) it’s absolutely the best thing ever. One rainy afternoon T and I decided to take a drive over to Cost Plus World Market to check out what it was all about. I was running severely low on fun cocktail glasses and kept hearing all this talk about Cost Plus World Market. So, we made our way over there and oh my gosh is it the best. We thought we’d be in and out. Yeah right. I think we were in there for no shorter than hour. We went for two new glasses and left with a basket full of goodies.
Aside from the fun international food items and unique glasses (oh and the thousands of other items), we also thoroughly enjoyed checking out all of their furniture. Cost Plus World Market might not be the first store you think of when you’re planning on redecorating, but they’ve got an awesome small space guide to help you envision an updated space – especially if you’re in Boston or another city with tiny apartments and minimal storage options.
And now, if you’re also in Massachusetts, I’m so excited to let you know that Cost Plus World Market is opening in Hyannis, MA! If you’re not, sorry friends! Hopefully there’s one near you (or coming to a town near you soon)! Back to you Massachusetts, the new location is opening up on September 8 and will be hosting some super fun events. Check ‘em out below!
Grand Opening Events
- Thursday, September 8
- 9am: Special ribbon cutting ceremony & $10 Cost Plus World Market gift card for the first 100 customers in the door!
- Thursday, September 8 – Sunday, September 11
- Free tasting and live entertainment
- 4-7pm Thursday & Friday, 1-4pm Saturday & Sunday
- Free tote bags for the first 100 customers in the door each day
- Daily raffle drawings! Prizes include two (2) $250 World Market gift cards each day.
- Saturday, September 10 – Sunday, September 11
- Spend $40 in one transaction and get 2 free movie admissions
- Saturday, Sept. 17
- 1-3pm: Meet Nicole Curtis, host of Rehab Addict
- The first 200 customers to bring 5 non-perishable, non-glass items to donate to charity get a signed autograph with Nicole!
In honor of Cost Plus World Market opening up another Massachusetts location, I’ve rounded up my favorite items for fall (including a chai tea bar and the prettiest chair you ever did see). Shop the items below! And if you’re looking for inspiration, they’ve got their own handy fall guide for you.
Ps. If you’re planning to visit the new Cost Plus World Market location in Hyannis, grab this 20% off coupon!
Cost Plus World Market Wish List
Aiden Bar Cart | Vivian Glasses | Café Du Monde Coffee | Clear Molded Evie Chairs | Flokati Wool Rug | Sari Throw Pillow | Chai Tea Bar | Brass Metal Hexagon Mirror Panel | Chemist’s Floor Lamp | Pink Tyley Chair | Glass Chrome Bulbs