Last week, I fully discovered RSVP Paper Co. and it is so so magical. Here’s some background for you:
- I am absolutely stationary/snail mail obsessed
- My fella lives in Atlanta, GA while I’m in Boston, MA and we mail each other cards and notes almost every month
- I like to keep in touch with friends via snail mail; there’s something so exciting about opening the mailbox and finding a thoughtful card waiting inside
- I barely wait until I’m out of the elevator to (carefully) rip open any letter I receive – it would be a miracle if I actually made it to my apartment before opening it
- I’m always open to new pen pals!
Meet RSVP Paper Co.
Let’s get to the good stuff. RSVP Paper Co., is not only the sweetest name, it’s also clever! RSVP Paper Co. is owned by Stacey Vaughan – get it? SV? RSVP? Basically the perfect initials to have if you own a paper studio.
I have to say, Stacey’s designs are so darn clever that my friend, A., and I had a blast flipping through everything! I already used one card and can’t wait to get the others in the mail. Although, I selfishly want to keep and display all of them.
Though, that’d be silly because these adorable social cards and stationary sets are meant to be shared!
Check out Sarah’s RSVP Paper Co. shop and website to learn more. I already have a few more social cards on my list, but the adorable peach “fuzzy inside” card and the “just popping by” card are at the very top of my list.
Looking for stationary sets? Here are my picks:
- Merci “Bow” Coup – again! So clever!
- You’re a Gem – totally relevant for your best gals
- Holy Schnikes – I. need. these.
Even more good news! Stacey also takes custom orders! I’m in dire need of new business cards/personalized stationary – how about you, fellow bloggers? These kinds of things give you a major advantage:
- Personalized stationary is professional and helps you stand out
- Staying in touch with the brands and bloggers you have worked with is a great way to build upon your relationships for more collaborations
- Why not?! They’re adorable
Are you a snail mail lover? What kinds of notes are your favorite to write and send?
cards c/o rsvp paper co.