Make your own Pear Naan Pizza with Honey Whipped Goat Cheese in less than 30 minutes!
GUYS. Gals, too. I just found my new favorite pizza.
And it’s on naan, which I love. It also has goat cheese. HONEY WHIPPED goat cheese, to be exact.
For real. I’m not making this up. Oh, and you can also make it in less than 30 minutes which means it’s PERFECT for weeknight dinners. In fact, when I’m prepping my weekly meal plan, I typically try to pick an easy to make (and fast) dinner for Monday nights. Getting back into the swing of things is tough enough, forget about making some overly complex meal at the end of the day. Am I right?
Pear Naan Pizza with Whipped Goat Cheese
Are you ready for this? Here’s how to make your very own ridiculously delicious, vegetarian-friendly naan pizza with roasted pears, honey whipped goat cheese, fresh thyme, – and even more honey – naan pizza. Enjoy, y’all! I’ll be over here eating this naan pizza for the rest of the week.
1 bosc pear, peeled & thinly sliced
1/2 tablespoon butter
8 ounces chevre
1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
1 teaspoon sugar
Dash of salt
3 tablespoons olive oil
15 sprigs fresh thyme
4 tablespoons honey
2 pieces of naan bread
1. Sauté your onions in 1 tablespoon olive oil with sugar & salt over medium heat until browned.
2. Melt butter in a pan over medium-low heat, add pears & roast for 10 minutes, flipping once.
3. Add 3 sprigs of thyme to a small bowl with 2 tablespoons olive oil, let sit for at least 5 minutes.
4. Make your honey whipped chevre by mixing your chevre with 2 tablespoons honey & 5 sprigs of thyme.
5. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
6. Brush olive oil onto your naan then add & spread your honey whipped chevre.
7. Add onions & pear, bake for about 8 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. Top off with the rest of your thyme & 1 tablespoon of drizzled honey.
What do you typically like to make during the week? I like to switch things up as much as possible, and we always try at least one new recipe a week. What’s your current go-to easy weeknight recipe?