Make your own adorable holiday place card DIY with just a few materials and about 15 minutes!
This might be my new favorite holiday DIY. Remember these rose gold lights? Don’t worry, I still love them, but I am all about these little letter place cards! I know, it’s not actually a full-name place card, but they’re adorable and you can choose to go with either first initials, last initials, or both!
Even better, your guests can take these little copper wire DIY letters home at the end of the evening and turn them into ornaments or even use them as some miniature decor pieces. Cute, right? Multi-purpose place cards for the win.
Ready to make your own holiday place card DIY? Check out the instructions here, or watch the video below!
Ribbon, thin is preferable
Fresh greens (we used Eucalyptus & Ruscus)
Double sided tape (or regular tape folded over)
1. Shape your copper wire into a letter of you’re choosing. There are definitely some that are easier than others (looking at all you L names out there), so if you’re creating a tough letter, print out a stencil and shape it with the stencils as a guide.
2. Once you’ve got your shape, add tape to the ends of your copper wire letter.
3. Begin adding your greens or ribbon as you see fit. I like seeing a bit of the copper wire throughout, so I tied mine fairly loosely.
4. If you’re using ribbon, tie it off in a bow at the end.
5. If you’re using greens, cut off any excess and do your best to shape the leaves around the copper wire. If need be, apply some glue or additional tape to hold them in place.
What holiday DIY projects are you loving this time around? I am SO in the holiday mood and have already begun listening to holiday music…maybe too much. (I regret nothing).