It’s never too late for a Peppermint White Russian
This cocktail. Man, it is SO good.
And, truth be told, I’ve never been big on White Russians. I tend to stick to whiskey cocktails or mezcal cocktails (gin cocktails, too!). I didn’t drink them frequently, and I still don’t, but I have a newfound appreciation for them.
Especially when they’re of the peppermint variety and feature a mocha peppermint rim. Candy. On the rim of a cocktail! Does it get any better than that?
This Peppermint White Russian may be more dessert than cocktail – it’s decadent, delicious, and the perfect nightcap for a chilly winter evening. And, I don’t hate it.
Don’t forget that you can shop the ingredients below! Simply click on the “add ingredients to cart” and bam, shopping done.
One part vodka
One part Kahlua
One part half & half
One dash peppermint extract
1 candy cane, crushed
Chocolate syrup or melted chocolate chips
1. Dip your glass into melted chocolate – use a pre-made syrup, melted chocolate chips, or something homemade!
2. Roll glass into crushed candy cane pieces.
3. Pour vodka, Khalua, and peppermint extract into a rocks glass.
4. Fill with ice, then top with half & half.
5. Add a seasonal stirrer and enjoy!
See?! This one wasn’t tough at all to make, and yet it looks like a piece of art, right?
If you make this one and love it, please share! I love seeing your renditions on Instagram (I’m @gabivalladares over there)