While preparing to kick off this very here blog, I planned to only post on Tuesdays and Thursdays. However, it’s National Ice Cream Month and that means exceptions must be made.
Some background: About two months ago I started a new gig. One that has me managing social media for a major east coast ice cream chain. Can you say dream, or what? I get to eat ice cream all. the. time. Which is both a blessing and a curse, but I’ll take it.
We’ve been gearing up for National Ice Cream Month for a while now and thought it was only appropriate that I bring the fun over here to by gabriella.
31 recipes for National Ice Cream Month
1. Minty watermelon coconut ice cream from immaEATthat
2. Turkish delight and rose ice cream on Homes & Gardens
3. Dairy free strawberry banana smoothie pops by Sugar and Charm
4. Raspberry and peach ice cream on Sugar and Bash
5. Color block push pops on Brit + Co.
6. Strawberry ice cream pie popsicles by Say Yes
7. Multi-color popsicles by A Subtle Revelry
8. Tropical fruit yogurt popsicles on The White Ramekins
9. Strawberry orange popsicles on designlovefest
10. Black currant caramel yogurt ice pops by Wholesome Cook
11. Funfetti creamsicles by Studio DIY
12. Key lime pie ice cream sandwiches by Tutti Dolci
13. Chocolate hazelnut and toasted marshmallow gelato from Floating Kitchen
14. Pink vanilla key lime mallow cones on Sprinkle Bakes
15. Cucumber ice cream by Tasting Table
16. Raspberry coconut ice cream on Vegan Family Recipes
17. Blueberry lavender ice cream from House Beautiful
18. No churn ice cream on Made By Girl
19. Rocky road ice cream by Annie’s Eats
20. Pineapple boat with sorbet by The House That Lars Built (if you’re feeling extra crafty)
21. Strawberry lemonade pops by Sweet & Savory
22. 3 ingredient banana nutella ice cream on Cooking for Keeps
23. Key lime pie popsicles by Attune Foods
24. Peach ice cream with brown butter pecans by Foodie Crush
25. Strawberry pretzel ice cream by Style Me Pretty
26. Striped ice cream cake by Martha Stewart
27. Watermelon sorbet by Cincy Shopper
28. Raspberry sorbet by Creme de la Crumb
29. Rosemary infused pear sorbet on Empowered Sustenance
30. Peach, lavender, and blackberry ice cream from Grab a Plate
31. White chocolate chunk lavender ice cream by my favorite foodie blogger, How Sweet It Is
How are you celebrating National Ice Cream Month?